Who I Am

8:43 PM

When I feel things, I feel them with the entirety of my being.
If I don't want to do something, I won't do it.
Especially if that something has no value to me.
I'm true to myself always.
I see both sides to every situation, so it's hard for me to choose sometimes.
But when I do choose, my mind's made up for good.
I have blue eyes that I think are pretty amazing.
I have a sharp tongue, and my words will hurt you, but you better believe they're always true.
I love hard.
Even though I get good grades,
My GPA does not define me, and it never will.
I don't believe that high school is as important as people say it is.
I believe that I have a better understanding of myself than most 50-year-olds.
Watching the Disney Channel makes me happy.
I bite my nails like crazy.
As much as I hate people sometimes,
I love listening to their stories.
I get mad really easily, but I get over it even easier.
I believe I have a gift for seeing who people really are.
Sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me.
Probably because I value the validity of pure emotion above almost everything else.
Mostly because that's the most honest thing there is.
My favorite type of people are the people whose insides don't match up with their outsides.
I love animals. Especially fluffy ones.
I don't really care to know how everything turns out.
I'm just here for the ride.
I believe in God. I believe in science. I believe everyone is connected.
I love myself.

This was probably painfully boring to read.
But this is me right now.
This is who I am.
No one can take that away.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images