I'm not afraid.

8:44 AM

I'm not afraid.
Bad things happen.
People change.
But in the end, it's all for my own good.

I know I might lose you.
I know I might fail AP History.
But I'm not afraid.

Things happen for a reason.
Nothing is just thrown out in the middle of the road for me to sulk over.
I could sit and stare at the boulder plundering down from the heavens above thinking about how it's gonna land in the most horrible spot.
Or I could move out of the way before I'm trapped in my own misery.

I like the second option.
I've done a pretty good job taking care of myself.
I'm independent.
Strong.
Funny.
And I'm pretty quick witted.
So I can see that boulder falling, and I can run underneath it knowing that that's the best thing for me.

Maybe it's not that easy.
I'll probably get crushed one day.
But it'll all work out in the end.
I promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images