I hate naming blog posts.

9:55 AM

Do you plan out what to write in your blog?
I don't
I just type, type, type away...
Hoping something mildly wonderful will pop out of the tips of my fingers.
Does that ever happen?
Have I said things that are mildly wonderful?
I hope so. :)

I confuse the hell out of myself.
Am I happy?
Am I sad?
Am I pissed off beyond repair?
Am I clinically insane?

I answered yes to 3/4 of those questions.
You can figure out which ones. ;)

But seriously, I don't know what to do.
Or maybe I do know.
I just can't make myself do what I need to do...

I don't know if the smile on my face is real or fake.
I know you make me happy...
You make me smile real smiles that shine bright enough to make the stars jealous.
But you also make me cry...
Why?
Because you don't care.


You use me,
hurt me,
break me,
shake me,
leave me
and lie to me.


You all do.
But I'm still here.
I still stand here,
listening,
waiting,
wondering.

When is it my turn?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images