Ruts

5:47 PM

I keep asking God to give me answers.
Or even give me the right questions to ask.

I know the universe is answering my questions.
It's just being so cryptic that I can't figure out what it's saying.

Because right now I'm stumbling through life with the persistent feeling of numbness surrounding me.
And it's sort of exhausting.
I don't feel things like I used to.
I can only feel the choices I'm making box me in so tightly I can't fight my way out.
And it physically hurts me to walk through those doors every day.
What the hell happened?
I used to be so happy, vibrant.
I think I'm just burnt out.
Nothing has changed in my life for a long time, and I know a huge change is just around the corner.
So right now I'm in a rut.
And it's obvious to the people around me.
And for that I apologize.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images