Just A Little Bit

6:51 PM

Even in the midst of all the chaos inside my head,
Even though this year is turning out to be nothing like I planned,
Even when I feel like I'm breaking,
Life continues around me.
I can curse the world around me all I want, but the fact of the matter is, I can't stop what's going to happen.
Life keeps bringing me new people.
I've met someone who truly thinks that he's a bad person, when I see nothing but good.
I've gotten more acquainted with a person who has a smile that lights up a room. 
I've realized what it's like to have a genuine connection to another human being.
And all of this happened at a point in my life when I felt like everything was crumbling to bits right in front of my goddamn face. 
It doesn't really make sense, does it?
I feel like I can connect with others 1000x better than I can connect with myself.
I can see people,
Really see them.
The way they are. The way they relate to others.
And I always fall in love with them.
Just a little bit.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images