Rant

7:35 PM



I feel like I'm going to implode.
My chest is going to cave in and I will cease to exist.
I just feel so angry all the time and I don't know why.
Little things push me to the brink of tears.
What am I doing here?
I don't belong here any more.
Whenever I walk into school, I feel like I'm suffocating.
Everyone's so fake.
No one knows who they really are so they try to be everything they really aren't.
And I can't stand it.
Because I know who I am, and I'm better than this place.
I don't have to change myself to fit in, so watching everyone trying to find a solution to an undefined problem is killing me.
Stop trying to impress people you don't like by doing things you don't like to do!
Or at least get out of my way when your going about doing your stupid things.
You don't want help, so I won't help you.
I can't handle this.
Every second of my day is planned.
No new people.
No new situations.
It's like I'm being forced to be an automaton.
I'm forced to go on autopilot because if I actually start thinking about where I am right now,
I will have a break down.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images