4:29 PM

I'm sorry that I have feelings for you.
I'm sorry that I care so much.
I'm sorry that I cry myself to sleep sometimes because I know you don't care as much as I do.
I'm sorry that I'm jealous.
I'm sorry that I haven't done anything to ameliorate the situation.
I'm sorry I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel.
I'm sorry I'm not completely honest with you.
I'm sorry I blame you for things that aren't your fault.
I'm sorry we don't have the connection that you have with your other friends.
I'm sorry I think you're the cutest thing on the planet.
I'm sorry that what I want most in the world is to really know who you are.
I'm sorry that no matter how hard I try, I won't mean anything to you.
I'm sorry that everything I do, isn't enough.

I wish that just for one second you could understand how I really feel.
You came into my life when I needed someone the most, and you never left.
That's a big deal!
When I'm with you, I feel like the rest of the world doesn't exist.
You make me love myself. No one has ever had that effect on me.
I don't know what to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images