One year ♥

3:33 PM

It's been a year since everything went downhill.

365 days.
I still think about it everyday.
I wonder what would've been different if I hadn't kissed you that day.
I can't help but think that we'd still have some sort of relationship had that night not turned out the way it did.
So maybe it's a blessing that it happened the way it did...
I mean, it's not like our relationship amounted to anything anyway.

In 12 months, my world completely flipped inside out, turned upside-down, and then found its way back to some sort of equilibrium.
And I'd tell you when, or how, that happened,
But I have no idea.

Somehow I've gotten myself to a point where thinking about him doesn't rip my heart out.
Now I can say that I don't blame him for anything that happened.
I can sit here and say that I'm a totally different person than I was a year ago,
and I can be totally okay with it.

Because of him, because of that night one whole year ago, I can say that I'm happy.
And it's twisted, but I want to thank him.
I want to thank him for every time he made me cry
because without being so low,
I would never have learned to appreciate how fantastic my life is now.
Cheers ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images