For me?

2:35 PM

Sometimes I wish I had the balls to say what I say in my blog in real life.
But I don't.
So I'll settle for uselessly ranting through pixels on a computer screen.

I bet he doesn't know how much today meant to me.
I would tell him that the half hour I spent alone with him today riding all around town in his spiffy little car meant more to me then anything in the world.
Not because it was super duper fun, or because we had a major heart to heart.
It was because I know he didn't really wanna do it.
I know that he could potentially get into deep shit with his girlfriend for being alone with me outside of school
I know that he was risking a lot by showing me where he eats, and sleeps, and spends most of his time
I know he knows all of that too
But he chose to do it anyways.
For me.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images