....

12:48 PM

I want to have a violent temper tantrum at your feet because that is honestly the only way I think I could get your attention.
YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!
I want to be closer to you.
I want to be able to stay up all night just laying on your couch hugging you.
I've compressed my feelings to accommodate you,
But does that matter to you?
Do I fucking matter to you?
I would turn myself inside out if it meant that you could be happy.
I realize that you didn't ask for that.
Hell, I didn't ask to feel that way, but I do.
One day you're going to wake up to find that the friends that you have,
The friends that make you feel insignificant,
The friends that you fight with constantly,
The friends that ultimately treat you like shit,
are gone.
And you're gonna cry.
You're gonna stare into the darkness, tears streaming down your face, and curse every single one of the people that left you behind.
You're gonna lay there and have a screaming match with God because the people you trusted most, left you for dead.
But they're not the ones who did this.
You are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images