It's been awhile.

11:20 AM

In the words of one of my favorite country music artists Blake Shelton,
"Who are you when I'm not looking?"

Is it possible to know a person so well,
but not really know them at all.
That's how I feel when I'm around you.
You say really strange things to me.
Things that make me wonder who hurt you.
Who warped your mind to make you think you're so bad?

I love it when you laugh at me.
You get this look in your eyes that tells me I'm just the right amount of cute and crazy.
The way you look at me when I stutter, or when I can't come up with the right words makes me never want to stop talking.
I wanna know what you're thinking when I catch you looking at me for a little too long.
There's something about you that I haven't figured out yet.
And forgive me for thinking this, but I believe not knowing this....thing... about you
creates a hole in our friendship.
idk.
I'm rambling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images