Not Happy

3:38 PM

I'm not happy here.
I hate it here.
The longer I stay here, the more frustrated I get.
I want out.
I can't stay here for another year.
I won't.
I've never wanted anything more than to get away from here at this very moment.
It seems like I've lost the ability to feel anything besides anger at the fact that I can't feel anything.
I'm not happy.
I'm tired of being told that I can't have the things that I want.
That I'm selfish.
I push people away.
I don't understand anything.
Fuck this.
Fuck feeling sorry for myself.
You're telling me that I worked my ass off to get good grades just so that I could go to Columbus State?
Are you kidding me?
Are you actually shitting all over the work that I've done?
Fuck you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images