A Blog is for Ranting...

12:25 PM

A lot of the time, it's for ranting about how your life sucks.
I don't like that.
My life doesn't suck, but I still want to blog.
Is it possible to rant about how amazing your life is?
Or would that just make other people feel bad because their life "sucks".
I'm pretty sure that most people who have an online blogs' lives don't suck.
They do have internet access after all. That's DEFINATELY something to be happy about.
You have all the world's information right at your fingertips. Most likely, your life doesn't suck.
You may go through sucky situations, but then again, so does everyone.
Therefore, I don't feel sorry for you.
But maybe, you aren't looking for someone to feel sorry for you, you just want to let it out.
If that's the case, blog on, my friend.
Everyone needs an outlet.
This is my outlet too.
I want people to know that I'm doing fine.
I've got a real smile on my face and a handful of great people that'll catch that smile and put back on my face if it ever decides to fall.
So I'm good.
Why aren't you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images