The Scantron Answer Sheet of LIfe

8:07 PM

Arguing puts a damper on my day.
However, I will argue with you about nothing in particular until the ocean evaporates, causing disaters of epic proportions.
Hell, I'd probably argue with you about the likelihood of that actually happening within the next hundred million years, just because I can.

Truth is, I don't have all the answers. In fact, I have damn near zero answers. Cool right?
Life throws out a million blatantly obvious questions, each one hits you like a bullet to the back of the head.
The answers, however, aren't as easy to come by.
See, you have to live to get your answers.
You can listen to your mommy and daddy, you can read a million self help books, you can even try to understand everything that your fully educated, well-respected teachers have taught you.

It all amounts to a giant load of nothing if you're going through the motions of a life you haven't lived.
Remember those questions I was talking about? Yeah, those are pretty much the same for everyone.
"What are you gonna do with your life?" "What do you believe?" "What do you choose to stand for, when standing for something is the only thing left to do?"
They sound simple on paper, but each answer is different.
You can't get your answers based on another person's story.
You can't argue with someone, knowing that their scantron answer sheet of life couldn't possibly match up with yours.

Okay, so, I'm still gonna argue, but i'm not gonna get mad, or sad, or dissapointed when you don't change your opinion.
I'm just going to accept it, hug you, and keep on living, because your answers will never be the same as mine.


And I'm okay with that. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images