10 Things I Hate About People :)

6:43 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with people.

I enjoy socializing with them, having discussions with them, and laughing with them.

However, the stupidity of the human population has increased ten-fold since I have entered high school. Or maybe I've just become more aware of it? Who knows...

At any rate, it annoys me.

But even more then it annoys me, it humors me.

I think it would make you giggle aswell, so VOILA!

10 Things I Hate About People:

10: They're distgusting on the outside. If you have access to a shower, please, I beg of you, use it. You smell bad and look greasy. You may be the nicest person to walk the earth, but if you look like you just took a bath in bacon grease, I'm gonna look at you funny. If you don't have access to a shower, I'll pray for you and all others who come in contact with you. Sorry.

9: They complain about stupid things that shouldn't even influence daily life. Oh darn, your water didn't boil fast enough? I'm so sorry about that. There are people out on the street living off of dirt, booze and spare change, but let me console you because it took ten minutes for your freaking water to boil... Your life really is awful... :(

8: Two words: Sagging. Pants. Just because you're a sagga doesn't mean you've got any swagga. Pull up your pants, walk faster, take that little gimp out of your step and I'll re-assess the level of your so-called "swagger".

7: Everyone knows those people in the corner of the room who think they have a coolness quotiant of about 10,247 and a dash of tequeila on a scale of one to ten when in reality no one even realizes they're in the room. Really, that's perfectly okay, you can't just sit back there and radiate your ignorant cockyness to the rest of the world, no one cares. But then, they start rolling their eyes at the way you're joking with your friends. Cool, right? I'm just tryna have a good time, and you start pushing your jerky little "I'm too good for this world so screw you" vibe onto me. Amazing.


6: Some people decide to have conversations like this:

"Hey Alison. How was your day?"

"Pretty good. I went out to eat for lunch, went shopping, and the..."

"That's awesome!! What'd you do?" *Idiot smile smears across idiot face*

"....I went out to eat, went shopping, then hung ou..."

"I WENT OUT TO EAT ONCE!! It was good, I had a hambuger and fri... hey. HEY! Where are you going?"

*Already half way down the hallway*

I will punch you in the face if you EVER do that me...

5: I hate sluts. Everyone hates sluts. The people that are friends with sluts, secretly hate the sluts for being sluts. Other sluts hate sluts for being sluts. However, what I hate more then sluts are girls that AREN'T sluts who try to act like they are sluts. It's all over facebook, too. I just laugh. Clearly, you're eleven years old. You haven't had three different boyfriends in the past week. And even if you had, why is that something you post on facabook? Just sayin.

(Sorry for the over-use of the word slut.)

4: Overly religious bible thumpers that think they know everything ever to be known about God, the universe, and how I'm supposed to live my life. Now, I'm religious, I have my beliuefs and I go to church. Being an "overly religious bible thumper" isn't a bad thing. It's the ignorance that some people have toward other people's views that totally makes me wig out. You don't know everything, get over it and stop letting your beliefs get in the way of seeing the beauty of the world. Oh, and don't tell me I'm wrong. You aren't jesus, he was better then you. :)

3: Why do people decide to spread insanely ridiculous and stupid rumors? Better yet, why do people decide to believe those rumors? I mean seriously?

"Hey, yeah, you know how Bob was with us on saturday? Well, he really wasn't with us, he was with this girl named Jill! He and Jill did things, on saturday, when Bob was with us but really with Jill!"

"NO WAY!! Let's go post that to Facebook!!"

....Yeah... it happens.

2: Bad liars. If you are a bad liar, and you still try to lie, I hope your cat scatces your larynx so hard that you can no longer talk. Oh, what's that? You don't have a cat? Don't worry, one of your twenty ex-girlfriends will take care of it. :)

Really, just stop talking. K. Thanks. :)

1: People who are constantly texting. It's like, no matter who they're with, they're texting someone else. For real? You can't have that many friends, you piss all of them off because you're always texting someone else. Yeah, you might be saying "No, my friends are not mad at me, I never text when i'm with them"

Sure, whatever. Why don't you unglue your eyes from your cellular's screen and pay attention to their annoyed facial expressions. However, since I don't think you'll take that advice, I hope you run into a wall. :)

I hope you agreed with some of it, and laughed a little.

Have a good day. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images