I don't know.

5:57 PM

Dear Idiot,
Hi. How are you?
I hope you're fantastic.
I hope everything in your life is perfect.
Why??
Because the higher you are, the harder you fall.
And baby, I can't wait to see you crash and burn.
I made you my everything.
I neglected people I cared about,
People that actually gave a damn about me,
because of you.
I was NOTHING to you.
You kept me around just to screw with me, then throw me to the side.
You used me. You knew I'd let you take advantage of me like you did.
But you didn't care.
Yeah, it's my fault too... I get that.
But it's yours too.
And I hope it bugs the hell out of you that I haven't come crawling back.
I hope it bugs you that I'm not as weak as you think I am.
Rrggg...
I hate it because I'm sitting here writing this for basically no one to see.
You still have an effect on me. Pathetic? Yes.

I don't miss you.
Rather, I don't miss the you you are now.
I miss the you you were.
And I know that's still you... somewhere.
You used to have feelings, and tell me everything.
Now you're stone cold and can't even make eye contact with me.
Crazy.
I could really write an entire book on who you are versus who you were,
but that's pointless.
This whole rant is pointless,
you'll never see it...
and even if you did,
Would it mean anything to you?
Doubtful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images