:D

1:13 PM

I'm not upset,
or frustrated,
or confused.
I'm actually pretty happy with the way things are going,
but I haven't blogged in awhile,
so I thought I should.

First of all,
My friends couldn't be any better.
We haven't fought about anything in about two years,
and our level of drama has been kept to a minimum for months.
So yeah, it's basically perfect.
And really, when things get hard, those friendships are what keep me grounded.

Second,
I don't know where I stand with you.
Some days, we're the best of friends.
Others, you act like you can't even look at me.
Either way though,
That's your problem.
I'm not going to let you get to me,
and I'm not going to change myself to accommodate you.
Sorry.

Third,
My grades aren't horrible!!
Best accomplishment ever!
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images