Useless Ramblings

4:03 PM

I want to post something.
Some of my thoughts,
feelings,
etc.
But I can't seem to put my words on the screen.
I want to tell you of all the wonderful things I've been doing/thinking/feeling
I just want to put it out there.
What's stopping me?

It's me,
mememe
Always me.

That's not a good thing, but I don't think it's a bad thing either.
I've fallen into this pattern of daydreaming,
And as amazing and interesting as my thoughts are,
My daydreaming has gotten in the way of me actually doing productive things.
Like schoolwork.

I'd rather sit around and recall useless memories and think up impossible situations then do much of anything else.
My parents think I'm just chronically lazy.
Ha. Maybe that's true too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images