Hello?!

7:08 PM

Please, PLEASE tell me what's going on.
I'm begging,
I'm pleading,
I'm performing every act the synonyms of the above words portray.
I have no fucking clue where you stand.
I'm confused, and I think you owe me more then you tend to give me.
I bend over backwards to make you feel loved.
I avoid my own feelings in attempts to spare yours.
You choose her over me, and frankly, it pisses me off.
I'm sorry you get hurt, but you're the one who keeps going back.
I understand it's complicated...
I've been in your exact position before...
I can help you...
But you have to let me in.
I hate this guessing game you put me through.
I thought that if I told you exactly how I felt you would return the favor.
I guess not.
I'm still that naive, little girl that wants too badly the one thing she can't have...
Aren't I?
I could ask you a million questions,
but you'd just shut me out.
I love you.
You're a great person.
But you piss me off like no other.
Just let me in!
Let me in, and we could be perfect.
You're perfect.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images