3:40 PM

The last thing on earth I want to be is an inconvenice.
I don't want to get in the way of who you are,
or who you're becoming,
But I do want to be a part of it.
You drive me to the brink of insanity,
And just when I feel like jumping out of the car,
You take a sharp U-turn and I end up back in the passenger seat waiting for the next go-around.
And I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
We're not each others' number 1... or 2... or even 3,
But I can tell you right now, you make me want to change that.
We've never really hung out, we don't tell each other everything, we only spend approximately 15 minutes a day together, and half the time I can't tell where I stand with you.
I don't know what that means,
But I do know that
In the year and a half that I've known you, you've become one of the most influential people in my life.
You say stuff like "You have to deal with my sorry ass", I have no clue what makes you feel that way,
and I don't know what that means, but I think you deserve more then you give yourself credit for.
You have the power to make or break me with two or three words,
So by telling you this I've automatically set up about 4512345 ways that I could be screwed over in the end.
I trust you, though.
So with all that said, and my dignity already on the line,
I think you are the most perfect piece of imperfection that I have ever seen,
and I don't want to lose you...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images