12:43 AM

8:56 PM

Where are you?
I know where I am.
Jittery, fidgety, anxiously sitting. Here.
Thinking about you,
The reason I am who I am.
Then remembering that I have him,
The reason I'm still chasing after the person I can be.

And I'm stuck in between.
Because I miss you,
And I want him.

Because I want to cling to what I am,
When it's best to grow into the person I have the potential to become.

Truth?
I'm scared.
I'm scared to trust him like I trusted you.
Because he could leave just as easily as you did.

Because I could fuck everything up again.
I could become that girl with the fake smile,
wounded,
& cracked.
I was the girl who watched every word for the fear of being completely broken.

I was.
Was is the key word.
And if one thing's for sure,
I don't want to go back....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images