My Brain = Mush.

8:28 PM

Focus, focus, focu.....fkljsgbdflkbvasdklfjb.
My mind is an avid protester of all things that could be even remotely productive to my life right now.
Bad? Yes, very.
Do I care?
Nope.
Not in the least.
I know.
That's horrible, awful, dreadful.
I can hear my mom now, "Alison! You could get straight A's if you tried!!"
I know.
I could.
Easily.
But I'm stuck in this naive teenager mind that can't seem to grasp the concept that grades DO matter.
I can't change my mind.
I'm too stubborn to even listen to myself.


Change of subject.
I want to dye my hair.
I want to dye it a reddish color.
Right now, it's kinda streaky goldish nasty looking brown.
I want to change that.
I feel like Thursday would be a good day to dye it.
I hate Thursdays, they're pointless.
If I dyed my hair on a Thursday, maybe it wouldn't be so dreadful.
People wouldn't expect it.
I think I just need some change...
I'm stuck in a heap of blah.
I need to dye my hair.
I can see it and it's ugly.
If I can convince my mom to help me...
If I can convinve my mom to buy the hair dye.
I'm really not sure why my has resorted to mush right now.
My horoscope said that tomorrow I'm going to be full of philisophical insight and such.
... It'll be tomorrow in ten minutes...
If I get hit with philisophical insight in ten minutes... I will be very happy.
But I doubt it.
I really don't know what's going on with me right now.
I've started almost every sentence with "I"
Predictable...
I hate it.
No one really should have read this far.
hkbaslkdfdifocbdnaoisdfycasdhbxjalsvasdhfcasdfcv
^^^
That's my brain.
I can't focus...
!!!!
what am I supposed to be doing?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images