Do you remember me?

5:34 PM

Hey!
Do you remember me?
Oh... well,
My name's Alison.
I've got those big bright blue eyes that you used to call beautiful.
I've got that sense of humor that always made you laugh.
I've got that emotion that used to drive you crazy...
What was it, again?
Maybe love?
Yea, love.
*smirks*

You still don't remember?
You don't remember spending hours on the phone,
Talking about nothing,
Still somehow saying everything?
You have to recall all the times I cried for you, because of you.
How about all the times you made me laugh,
smile,
blush,
think outside the box.

Should I remind you of all the times I didn't give up?
All the times I forgave you, even when I didn't want to.
Maybe you can remember the silences.
Never awkward. Never meaningless.
Do you remember sitting in your basement, talking about everything under the sun?
Nothing?
Not one single memory?
Don't you recognize the girl that was always there for you?
Doesn't my voice ring a bell?
That's what I was afraid of.


So,
I guess I'll let you go.
But you have to know,
And if you don't remember anything else,
I'm still here.
I'm still the girl you stood in the lunch line with everyday.
I'm still the girl that could always make you laugh.
I'm still the girl sitting on the picnic table asking you to love her.
And I'll always be right here.
Even if you don't remember...
I do.

With all the love in the world,
I'm wishing you the best of luck.

Dueces ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images