Don't trust me.

3:02 PM

Hi.
My name's Alison,
and I have trust issues.

I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.
Maybe I should,
but I'm not going to take that risk.

You say you trust me...
Don't.

I'll hurt you,
and push you away for no reason,
and care about you too much,
and get hurt too easily,
and feel too much,
and fall too hard,
and cry too often.

And you won't be able to pick up the pieces.


Everyday I see you,
talk to you,
care about you a little more then the day before.
And everyday I compare you to him.

"That's not something he would say,
That's exactly what he would do,
You're so much better,
but I still wish you were him."
Thoughts my mind scream at me everyday.

You're two different people,
but I'm constantly comparing your every word,
motion,
and piece of body language to his.
No matter how hard I try, I can't stop.

Please make this easy,
Don't trust me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images