Babble.

7:01 PM

I don't have amazing things to say.
My words won't make you praise me.
My thoughts lack even more.
I have trouble constructing thoughts well enough to be able to say them aloud.

I'm not a genius,
nor a philosopher,
nor a person with any clue whatsoever.
I don't have any life experience, and I'm quite gullible.
I get nervous easily.
I cry a lot.
I have problems, just like the next person.
Some days I feel overly average.
Just a blur in the background of a photograph.


I started this post five days ago.
Here's what I've realized since then:

Life isn't always about saying something to make people listen,
Sometimes it's listening until someone has something to say.
Even though my voice trembles, my tears tumble, and I can't handle most of the problems in my life sufficiently without someone else there, I'm still gonna make it.


I'll make it. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images