Long long pissed off rant.

5:01 PM

Contrary to popular belief,
the big round thing sprouting from my neck,
has actual, intellectual thoughts.
The red organ pumping behind my chest,
has the right to feel real feelings.
And babe,
do I have some real feelings for you.

You don't get it do you?
I don't just have a high school crush on you.
It won't blow over in a week.
I care for you.
It's not love.
Well, I love you.
But I'm not in love with you.
I'm not ready for that.
However,
over the course of a year,
I've developed some mad feelings for you.

Another thing,
You were sweet.
You complimented me.
You never turned me away.
You cared about me when I thought I was unlovable.
But you lied.
Or rather,
You didn't tell the truth.
That hurts.
I never lied to you.
Why do you feel like you have to hide things?
I've never judged you.

I was sweet.
I never turned you away.
I cared about you when you thought you were unlovable.

Did she?



I didn't think so.



Every single conversation resorted back to how she hurt you.
How awful she was.
How you wanted her to get hurt.
But you love her....
Soo...
Stay with her.
Stay with the person who brings out the worst in you.
Stay with the group of friends that make you feel insignificant.
Stay with them.

Instead of being with the girl who can make you laugh,
Cares about you,
Loves you,
Has been here since day fucking one.

Do you get it now?
I don't think you do.

I've picked your sorry ass up every time you came to me for help.
Even when it was inconvenient for me,
I dropped what I was doing to help you.
Can you say the same for me?
Nope.
Almost every time I came to you for help,
You started talking about you, and her, and your problems.
I never said anything about it.

I avoided confrontation with you because I know how much stress you have in you life.
I held in my emotions up until the breaking point so that you didn't have my problems on your mind.
I care about you.
You care about me.
Why do you choose her?
What you have isn't love,
I've been there,
In your exact spot,
It's not love.

You think you need her.
You don't.
You really don't.
It's like a bad addiction.
You think you need it to survive, but in reality,
It's the one thing that's bringing you closer to death.


I'm pissed.
Enraged.
Confused.
Conflicted.
I want you gone.
Out of my mind.
You're just like everyone else.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images