You make breaking hearts look so easy...

5:46 PM

It's been over two weeks since I've posted a blog.
I love to blog.
I've been reading blogs.
But I have had absolutely nothing to say.
I still have nothing to say.
Or...
I have nothing of importance to say.
Nothing I write in this blog will be notable.
Sorry.

I'm on the verge of breaking, again.
For a year, I held you off.
You didn't know anything, I just helped you with your life problems.
I never let you in.
Until now.
Now, you know.
I told you, not everything, but I told you about me.
I gave you little clues to show you how screwed up I am.
You told me you wouldn't leave.
Now I just want you to go.
I want you to leave me like everyone else has.
But I know you wont.
You'll keep telling me I'm sweet, I'm adorable, I'm your best friend.
Truth?
I don't trust you.
I don't trust you for a minute.
As soon as I give in to you, tell you who I really am,
the sooner your gone.
And the sooner your gone, the sooner I'm broken again.


So let's just get this viscous cycle over with....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images