The most boring thing ever written =/

9:34 AM

Summer, summer, summer.
I don't know how I feel about it ending.
I'm excited for many things the new year has in store, but I'm also scared that I'm not going to do well in my classes.
I just don't know.
But I'll get through it like I always do. :)
I hope.

It's funny, most people are worried about whether or not their going to fit in or if their teachers hate them.
I guess I'm worried about that too, but I'm wayyy more worried about my grades.
I'm kind of already screwed because I haven't really done my summer assignments to my full potential.
That's my mistake I guess.
I feel like I'll do better once the year actually starts.
This blog isn't really full of anything insightful, is it?
In fact, it's written really poorly too.
But I kinda just use it as a journal/diary.
I don't think a lot of people read it anyways. Ha.
It's whatever, I'm bored and tired and i didn't know what else to do.
Mmk, bye ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images