Sitting in Silence

2:09 PM

I wish I had something profound to say. Something that would make the world go, "Wow, this chick knows what's up!"

Actually, I wish I had something moderately interesting to say that would make a couple people go, "Haha, yeah!"

But alas, this hasn't really been going well for me lately. I'm not a quiet person, but I feel like I've been abnormally quiet.
Maybe I haven't had anything to say.
Maybe I just haven't said anything worth remembering, so I only think I've been abnormally quiet.

It's weird, but it makes sense.
My life experience meter is stuck at about 9.2% and I don't foresee anything that could even possibly change that.
Except college, but that's still three years away and I don't want to sit around with my naked face hanging out in plain, boring, silence. Yuck.

There's probably a reason for this, for my lack of ability in saying things that are either intelligent, humorous, or otherwise interesting, right?

God probably just wanted me to shut up and listen to what everyone else is saying, instead of running my mouth a mile a minute, hoping to hit on something that makes someone say, "Haha, yeah!". He slapped me across the face with his magical "shut up and listen" stick. (You know he has one, right next to his "ugly stick" and his "OMG get off your ass stick." I've been hit with all three at some point, but that's another story (;)

Clearly, I'm not going to solve this by blogging, but it helps, right?
Dueces ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images