I'm a TEENAGER!!

6:29 AM

I don't want to grow up.
Or...
I don't want to grow up yet.

I really want to know why people want teenagers to grow up so fast.
Are we really that horrible that you have to change us??
We have our whole lives ahead of us to be an adult.
But you still try to teach us all of life's lessons in a four year period of time.
I hate it.
I want to be a teenager because that's what I am.
I don't want a medocre job because It'll teach me responsibility.
I know how to be responisble. I just choose not to be a lot of the time because I'm a teenager.
This is my time to screw stuff up, cry about stuff that won't matter in two days, and figure things out for myself.
So stop trying to tell me that you know everything.
Stop trying to make me grow up.
And stop giving me crap about being irresponsible.
I'm a teenager.
I won't listen to you anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images