Raindrops Keep Fallin on My Head ;)

3:02 PM

You know, I love to watch the rain.
It's so predictable, and unpredicatable at the same time.
Everyone knows that when a raindrop starts to fall, it'll eventually hit the ground.
But you can't predict which way the wind is going to blow that raindrop before it finally comes tumbling down to the ground, becoming part of a glorious puddle. :)

That's a lot like life.
We're all gonna wind up in the same place, buried somewhere in a box, hoping our memory lives on forever.
But we have no idea where the wind is going to blow us in the meantime.
Everyone worries about it, too.
No one knows where they're going next, so they decide to stress about it.
Maybe that's not what we're supposed to do.
Do you think the rain ever stops falling to ask the wind "Where the hell are you taking me?"
I don't.
I don't think we're supposed to know where we're going until we get there.
Because if we know, then we stop asking, and if we stop asking, we don't figure anything out.
So you can yell at me and tell me to plan out my retirement before I reach my senior year in high school, and maybe I'll listen.
But odds are, I'm just gonna nod my head, smile, and look past your shoulder, into the gorgeous rain falling to the ground outside. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images