No cell-phone?? :0

12:25 PM

Dear Mr. Blog,
I've missed you.
I haven't been able to blog in five days!!
What a tragedy that my three readers have had nothing from me to read in those long, treturous, five days!!
Bahaha, sike!

I went on vacation, forty five minutes away from where I normally live, to a place that I go to at least once a summer.
It's a beautiful place, full of trees, hills and sooo many flowers!
I had no cell phone reception.
The verizon network has monopolized that whole area, but that's a different story.
I kind of missed it, only because I couldn't talk to my friends, but it was really freeing!
I wasn't hooked to the internet non-stop so I could actually witness what was going on around me, instead of looking for the next facebook official make-up/break-up.

My best friend went with me.
Annnddd, we pretty much did nothing.
But it was a good time, and I'm glad I went.

So, Mr. Blog, have a good rest of the day.
Peace ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images