Thinking through blog.

9:56 AM

I believe some things have to be believed to be seen.

I believe if you act like you're happy long enough, eventually you really will be happy.

I believe a person's a person no matter how small.

I believe words can hurt worse then sticks and stones.

I believe the world sucks, but you have to have the bad to appreciate the good.

I believe in God.

I believe that you are your worst enemy.

I don't believe that there is good in everyone.

I believe that everyone deserves love.

I don't believe the universe owes anyone anything.

I believe in luck.

I believe a smile can help someone through the day.

I believe that anyone can change the world for the worse, but it takes a special person to change the world for the better.

I don't believe in the disease A.D.D. It's just an excuse. You could pay attention if you tried. You just don't try.

I believe in myself.

I believe that everyone is selfish, even if it's just the slightest amount.

I believe everyone is equal, but no one's the same.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images