This one's for you.

6:48 PM

I'm going against all my morals.
Right here, and right now, I am going to write a depressing, complainy, stupid high school type blog.
Yeah, I know. I should have the word "hypocrite" stamped on my forehead, but that's all right. :)
The point:
I hate you.
Words, no matter how strong, can express how much hatred I harbor towards you, your actions, and your face.
This however, is not the complicated part.
I also care about you.
In the words of Three Days Grace "I hate everything about you, why do I love you?"
Now, the shit gets thick.
Up until now, I have always said, "I want you to be happy, even if it means that I'm unhappy."
And up until now, I've meant it.
In all honesty, I HAVE meant it.
But now, not so much.

Now, I think you're stupid, naive, and way to horny for your own good.
Right now, at 10:04 PM I can whole-heartedly say:
I want you to get your heart broken.
I want her words to cut into you like daggers, like your words have done to me.
I want you to have to lay in bed, screaming into your pillow, wondering how, when, and why it got so messed up.
I want you to think that you're not good enough, that you could never be good enough.


But most of all, I want to see your name light up my phone, I wanna see your face on the tiny screen and finally be able to hit the ignore button, knowing that your hurting just as bad as you once hurt me.


So here's to you jackass,
You've made me feel like a complete wreck, time and time again.
Now it's your turn.
Love you!
Alison

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images